Saturday, January 2, 2010

Supercar Hire Uk I Am Thinking Of Hiring A Supercar For The Weekend Any Ideas ?

I am thinking of hiring a supercar for the weekend any ideas ? - supercar hire uk

Looking to rent a supercar for the weekend, but I would advise you to go. Then, when I decided I want to know if I can make it an issue, or am I just to drive the speed and how. They said that the company knew where it was and how I behaved like all of you on any computer. Is this true. Anyone who respond to the information on renting these vehicles please. Cheers. PS I live in the United Kingdom.

1 comment:

fatrab said...

Most of the Ferrari, no Lambo, Porsche, etc., for rent available in the UK only believers but also the GPS tracker with the owner / tenant can see where you are and what your speed. If you ask to rent his teammates, and one for the weekend, if you want to forget on a track and compete for one day to the next track of your circuit.

Post a Comment