Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lots Of Snot Like Cervical Mucus Weird Cervical Mucus (after Ovulation)?

Weird Cervical Mucus (after ovulation)? - lots of snot like cervical mucus

Weird cervical mucus?

Okay, I know how the cervical mucus. i ovulate about 12 and had sex, 10 and 12 I had protein about 10-12 cm. creamy cm after ovulation (as you of course), but was much more than usual. Now it's so slippery, slimy-ish and completely clear, almost like snot. really too thin, much thinner than EWCM. I know, gross, but it's the only way I can describe it. it has no odor or itching, so I know this is not an infection, but that does not already done so! Has anyone an idea? Thank you! :)

before they say, not ***. is being too thin, that ... lol

I ovulate cm this month proteins.

[I posted this already in the health of women, but I think if I was in the TTC section you probably know more about, cm]

4 comments:

★ϑß★ ✝lσνεd✝ said...

From my own experience, my last cycle - I thought I was ovulating said on 13 of my bike and all the characters, the same thing. I had ovulation pain and all .... But I learned that usually occur suggest ovulation pain ovulation, not what is happening now. Around 16 I started EW Geting much cervical mucus ... I wonder why ... Come and discover that I am on the day of ovulation cycle of 18 years, was not 13. I was sure that, in Ovulation Tho 13!

This may not be the case with you, but ... but I hope I atleast helped a little.

Kc B said...

Congratulations! A second may indicate Emplant, egg. You can be tested shortly.

michelle said...

I am also TTC, and I realized what this month, but I say that the reality must be ignored. I was really Freck cm long, I felt as always wet - I'm sorry to be graphic.

my period was 5 days ago, and now I'm waiting for a few days with the past so we can try!

I have my fingers crossed. Good luck and I hope the two parties will receive exciting news this month.

geene said...

Congratulations! might be pregnant. Pregnancy can be 12 to 16 of the cycle. If you are sure you are ovulating on the 12th, then no doubt ur pregnant.

Post a Comment